Our community is growing at an accelerating rate with newly discovered aphantasics from around the globe joining the discussion. These newfound aphantasics are flush with curiosity and eager to learn more about aphantasia and our invisible differences. We are calling for the help of community members who share their curiosity and enthusiasm for exploring and discussing aphantasia more deeply.
Community Moderators play a vital role in elevating the conversation on discussion forums, inspiring member involvement, and cultivating a sense of community within the Aphantasia Network!
- Moderating new and existing discussions on our Aphantasia Discussion Board
- Sharing perspectives and asking thoughtful questions that stimulate conversations, prompt further engagement and powerful insights throughout our community
- Welcoming newcomers, exploring their interests, and introducing them to like minds, discussions, and resources
- Monitoring external discussion forums on aphantasia (such as the Aphantasia Awareness Facebook Group and /aphantasia Reddit group)
- Identifying discussions of rising popularity, and coordinating with the Social Team to promote these discussions on social media
- Identifying and tracking key themes and interests, to help the Content Team more effectively prioritize popular topics
- Removing spam, bots, and trolls from discussions, creating a more welcoming space for discovering blind imagination